Quiz: How painful is it for you to get up on an average weekday morning? (on a scale of 0-10, using the handy guide below)
0. Waking up turns me on. I have trouble falling asleep just knowing that I get to wake up the next morning
1. I don't even think about it, I just get up.
2. It's not my favorite thing to do, but its better than going to the dentist.
3. Its not so painful, but it would definitely feel better to keep sleeping
4. I'm generally unhappy that I have to get out of bed
5. Yeah, it definitely hurts
6. I'd rather go to the dentist
7. I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck
8. The pain that courses through my veins as I try to wake up causes me to fight and often lose great moral and emotional battles in the 10 minutes that it normally takes me to decide whether to take a sick day or just get up.
9. I'm pretty sure that brain cells are dying the first hour or two that I am awake in the morning.
10. This must be what a migraine feels like. to infinity. Anything but sleep is evil
11. I feel mostly dead. That life sucking machine from the Princess Bride must have felt good compared to this.
Note that 9-11 also usually include the battles spoken of in 8. And...7-11 are all very similar in degree, I'll grant that. A mack truck just may leave you mostly dead. (yeah, and don't get me wrong, I love my dentist. I just know that I'm one of the few that do...)