Monday, February 06, 2006

satellite

the pressure is overwhelming to tell you about something controversial, or something shocking...but...I usually just end up with a quick snippet of what amuses me. Theres apparently a space suit floating in space as the newest satellite...they launched it from the International Space Station (ISS) on purpose....to monitor the conditions it endures around the earth...you could get to it through the spaceweather site on the right, or just use this link.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/26jan_suitsat.htm

definitely a different idea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be amused than made to think anyway! I like spacesuits. -Matt

blue mcgoo said...

Ham radio operators can tune into some frequency and listen to it.. maybe if you have a decoder ring it'll tell you what the secret message is.

Brian said...

really?? wow... are you a ham radio operator? I really do wonder what on earth theyre listening for.