Sunday, August 03, 2008

Mommy's First Post

Aren't they just the cutest!?! Ethan and I have been hanging out with Anna during the day while her mom is at work. Anna was born 3 days before Ethan and is SO sweet. I love watching the two of them interact :-)

In other exciting news...

I tripped and fell down the stairs today, while holding Ethan. As you can see...we lived to tell the story ;-) Ethan is fine (luckily, my body broke his fall). I have a few bruised/possibly fractured ribs. Not much to do other than ice and the motrin-extra-strength-tylenol routine that I know so well from after Ethan was born.

Anyway, here are more pictures of the little cute ones...enjoy!

~Jenn




2 comments:

The Townleys said...

Awww thanks! I love the one of them looking at eachother! Can't even tell you how much more relaxed I've been at work knowing she's with you guys! THANK YOU!!

LoveLladro said...

I echo Danielle's comment... the one where they are looking at each other... priceless. I laugh every time I look at it ;~)