Monday, November 14, 2005

Adventures

So, heres what's been happening...let's see, last weekend I went sailing with a friend from school, Greg, on his boat down at Solomons. We were in a race, had a pretty good time but didnt finish in the top 3. Oh well, it was quite a day, very relaxing. I've always loved sailing.

This past weekend I've eaten Indian food, and then a random guy from Poland, Macek, came into town, and he's stayed at my place the last two nights. I hadn't met him before, but he needed a spot to crash, so it was cool. He's a very interesting guy. You could talk to him for hours....he's got a lot on his mind, that's for sure.

Oh, forgot that on my day off on friday I went to Ellicott city with Jenn, apparently the whole place is pretty much haunted (well, some of it), there are website and all about the places that are haunted. Here's the website. Its very quaint, lots of antique shops. We went to a Tea place, called Tea on the Tiber. The Tiber is a creek that flows down underneath half of the houses there, its pretty cool how they've built the houses over top of them, and I guess they did that more than 100 years ago when they built the city. Its been flooded pretty bad in the past though.

http://www.ellicottcity.net/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you forgetting something?

Brian said...

yeah, there's the part where we raked leaves, oh and the part where we ate at a super nice steak house for Jenn's Dads birthday (Ruth's Chris). sorry. you might be able to tell that the days were all jumbled up anyway, it was just hard to make sense of stuff early in the morning....

apparently I need to get back into practice with the whole updating thing....

blue mcgoo said...

hrmmm... what else might you be forgetting to tell the public?

Brian said...

hmm, let me think about that...

amy said...

hi